The Foundation needs volunteers!
The Foundation will be holding a gala on Oct. 25, 2017 at the Park Chateau in East Brunswick to celebrate the Library's 50th anniversary. During the three-hour event, the Foundation will be honoring individuals and organizations who have contributed to the library's success during the past 50 years. We're also hoping to raise funds for the Library's future. After a quarter century of use, the Library is overdue for a much-needed renovation. Library patrons may have noticed that the work to make improvements has already begun.
We need volunteers to help make this evening a huge success. There are several committees seeking help, however our primary goal is to find individuals willing to help us sell sponsorships for the event as well as ads for our ad journal. Please reach out if you'd like to help. Prizes will be awarded to those selling the most ads.
Here are the committees seeking volunteers along with a description of responsibilities.
Sponsorships/Corporate Relations Committee
• Secure sponsorships and ads for ad journal from local businesses and individuals
• Communicate with committee chair to avoid redundancy
• All ads must be received by September 18, 2017
• Secure a table of 10 at $125 per person
Media & Public Relations Committee
• Assist with writing press releases, posting to social media, creating language for signage, content for website
• Get donations for decorations from local vendors as coordinated with committee chair
• Assist with set up the day of event (10/25 from 3:30 - 6) at the Park Chateau
If you have additional questions, please contact Tracy Fink at email@example.com or Jen Doktorski at firstname.lastname@example.org